Thursday 16 May 2013

A little update.

1. As I am currently procrastinating my revision, I think the 2:1 is slipping away. However, I’ve worked myself stupid this year, undergone every icky symptom of stress and so far this term I’ve had a 68 for my dissertation proposal, a 64 for my language acquisition essay... and a 59 and a 61 from last term. I’ve got everything crossed though, fingers AND toes. Just need to average a 61/62 in everything from now on. My last exam (possibly ever) is in 5 days time.

2. I applied for Speech Therapy and eventually got accepted to MMU (on the condition of a 2:1 but I’m sticking that right at the back of the mind before it keeps me awake from now until July). The funding applies to me, in a way, but Colin’s willing to help me out with living costs with his shiny new job.

3. Fuerteventura. My longing for adventure and far away shores had been temporarily put to bed in a full on desperation for some cheap sun, beaches, a large swimming pool and lots and lots of tapas. No bungee. Dune buggies, however. Chipmunks too, so I’ve seen.

4. I would like to lose 7 pounds before my holiday (and then keep it off for gradation eeee). That’s seven stone ten; I’m currently eight stone three. It is perfectly healthy and it really helps my self esteem. My BMI is currently 20.4 and it'll only go down to 19.1

5. I bought REAL green tea. And it was awful. Just horrible. I’ll stick with my crisps thanks, consumption of which has gone up approximately 200%.

6. I’m still a bitch, but I encounter people less these days so I have less opportunity. I miss a lot of people though.


Annabel’s Goals for the summer:
1. Remember how to write. Things that aren’t essays, dissertations and notes on the blackboard about how much I love my cat.
2. Assemble a wardrobe which is just lovely.
3. Become one of those people who is always in the gym.
4. Rekindle some friendships. Speaking of which, I have a text to respond to.

No comments:

Post a Comment